Friday, January 8, 2010

Adult Acne Solutions Which One Is Better For Adult Acne Neutrogena Or Physicians Formula?

Which one is better for adult acne Neutrogena or Physicians Formula? - adult acne solutions

I have what for some is an adult acne. I had clear skin until I'm pregnant and my daughter, and since then I've had a "hormonal imbalance" as they call it. I've tried everything! Proactive and solutions dermotologists much - I have done almost everything. Now I use the Neutrogena, not get rid of him, but seems to help. I recently heard that doctors know better, no one formula, whether this is true? One day, I get the lazer supposedly straight, but now I have not offset the best thats comedogenic acne. They know how to compare Neutrogena and Physicians Formula? Is it worth it change back? If you or one of these please let me know your thoughts used. Thank you.

5 comments:

SChi25 said...

In fact, depend only on the skin and how you react to the individual products. The best way is to test the formula doctor for a while, then exchanged.

I tried both but still a product helped my acne I had. But the skin of every person is different. However, I can say that Neutrogena liquid foundations are great for high quality products. I liked its use as a line of makeup I (since I spent Origen). I still use sunscreen formulations physician summer. They were really the best powder.

So take your time and trial and error. I know it's hard. It took me to always find that cleaning the skin choice for me:)

Venus said...

I suggest you think what you are currently using, once again soon be able to change the additional damage. Try to stick to one thing at a time, maybe even a year, but whether it works or not, the skin or not, or know, everyone has a different aspect: it is hard to recommend something for you just because working for someone else, you know. I use Olay things personally.

stacy said...

I have also said adult acne a few months, and my dermatologist, I was using Neutrogena. I have not heard formula.it would be afraid to change doctors, though some improvements today. I also had an antibiotic prescription and face cream 2nd was almost two weeks in gone.i was for a free consultation about laser treatments, and I charge $ 1800.00.when I asked dermotoligst think, he said he could never do it because I have fair skin, so be careful you are . I hope it goes fast for you. I'm almost fifty years and never had the keys in the school, when all is did.it very embarrassing for my age. Was willing to try anything!

JSexyCho... said...

But Dr. 2 can cause a bad product could NEUTROGENA Onli & & HELP TO CERTAIN help SKINS

NICOLE said...

Try a recipe. If you are an adult, and still have acne .. could be a problem.

Post a Comment