Thursday, January 28, 2010

World Record Shark Great White Okinawa Who Do You Report A World Record Great White Shark To?

Who do you report a world record great white shark to? - world record shark great white okinawa

I saw a picture of a shark had while I was in Okinawa and the shark by his side a man in a jeep. The story says to me that was the ebb and the great white shark in the bay Baech local farmers, and killed him with his farming tools. The shark was as high as the Jeep. I know that the image is now in a building of the Air Force Kadena Air Base is located, and the photo was taken long before Photoshop or even desktops. Who should I refer to what we studied. The shark was so big that people looked around children.

2 comments:

Geology Rock Star said...

Commission Fish and Game, and the Guinness Book of Records

Modest the Prince said...

Get on Google and try to find out. I am sure that the quality of the information on this type of problem

Post a Comment