Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Registry Mechanic With Codes Is Registry Mechanic By PC Tools A Good Registry Cleaner?

Is Registry Mechanic by PC Tools a good registry cleaner? - free registry mechanic with codes

I downloaded say many free registry cleaners and they all
My record is good, but when I said the free trial version of Registry Mechanic, which have more than 100 error? Is that correct or
I want to buy your product? If you have what you want, and trust him and let me know if the activation code .. lol

9 comments:

globewea... said...

I think it is one of the best when you feel the need. As always, it is not difficult to get 100 or more errors in the registry have anyones PC.

stylesxz said...

yes, but probably only needs. All spyware program should clean your registry ..

π² said...

He is probably right. Registry Mechanic is good for me.

100 is not bad for a team that does not usually to such programs. It would take some time to get back to 100 errors after the first round of corrections.

Ronney said...

Just kidding .... The file is ... :)

jaymegib... said...

I love, I use almost 2 years ago, my PC running like new

jaymegib... said...

I love, I use almost 2 years ago, my PC running like new

Gnome said...

"I had the mechanical recording over 3 years and I must say I am quite satisfied.

You have said that the states, the 100 error. That is probably true, because when I had made up my mind that it has 400 +.

Personally, I like it.

Chris said...

I have the program, and I bought the full version.

When I first ran it, it seemed to just below 400 Error! I had a cleaning program in my files, and noticed an improvement.

Neo said...

Yes Registry Mechanic is very good, I have, and I personally

Post a Comment