Monday, February 22, 2010

Request Letter To Disconnect The Phone Lines URGENT HELP NEEDED, Please!?

URGENT HELP NEEDED, Please!? - request letter to disconnect the phone lines

Hello,

Well, as you said you read my book in, worry, fear much. I called MIL collections, as a second letter sent with the request that I pay 156 EUR for a phone call revealed that he was abroad made by the use of telecommunications ... I called a day before and asked what year was what the woman said she was a few years ago ... the thing is that we have moved house 3 years ago and the phone line was interrupted when we moved (2005).

Well, I called the collections of a thousand and one other seriously rude, ignorant, stupid guy on the phone was asking for my credit card ... I said: "I'm sorry, I do not think that these words should I pay for the" U look good or I Short, said: "I want C-test, some from the show that I made that request. ".. I put theYour ****... stupid u think u can help me out here? What?

No comments:

Post a Comment