Thursday, December 17, 2009

Characteristics Of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder More Condition_symptoms Do I Have Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)?

Do I have obsessive compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)? - characteristics of obsessive compulsive disorder more condition_symptoms

So, for the psychology class we learned a lot about OCD and things that I do research and I decided to make this test:

http://groups.msn.com/OCPD/cammerselftes ...

It should be checked for OCD and 77 to achieve! And I saw in the other features of OCPD and many of them are like me:

1. Limited ability to express warm and tender feelings
- I almost never express emotions or lie about this

2. Perfectionism capture with the ability to "disturb the picture"
- I like things that are perfectly

3. Insist that others submit to their way of doing things, and lack of awareness of the feelings caused by this problem
- Oh my God, so true! I hate group work because the people do things my way.

4. Excessive devotion to work and productivity to the exclusion of pleasure and the value of interpersonal relationships
- Hmm, I do not know what that means.

5. Indecision
- My God, yes.

Do you think I have OCPD orYou should not rely on them? (The test (s) came out of psychology books were copied and online).

No comments:

Post a Comment