Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Setting Up A Pirate Radio Station Torrent Where To Get FM Radio Transmitters?

Where to get FM radio transmitters? - setting up a pirate radio station torrent

Hello. At the age of 14 years and I am considdering setting up a pirate radio station. I live in East Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom, and I want to get their hands on a transmitter. I have a few comrades to help me with the configuration of the radio station, but do not know where to get it.

Can I in some shops in the UK or abroad?

Or you could with a walkie talkie or radio?

If you know where I fell, or someone who could give me I would be very grateful if you tell me, you could get could.

Or if you know how I could make it, Maby you could make a tutorial video and sent it to me.

Thanks for the help anyone could give me.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment