Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ear Skin Cancer My Dog Has Skin Cancer And His Bump Is Right Behind His Ear. But, It's Reduced Greatly In Size. More Inside.?

My dog has skin cancer and his bump is right behind his ear. But, it's reduced greatly in size. More inside.? - ear skin cancer

I am 14 years old, energy-Shiatsu. I wonder, is it possible that everything was benign? Because my dog is about 2 large masses on the back that are not malignant, and our vet said we should leave them alone, because it is not bad. Nevertheless, we found a large bump behind the ear that had been taken to recover to the point where it bleeding.We to the doctor and told him that it was skin cancer, and there was little risk of death if I delete and remove ear . However, it is smaller in the size of a golf ball about the size of a penny. May cause cancer or beat the same as on the back? Some months ago I came across a little slap on the belly, which is a kind of sweet. Could it be cancer? My friends told me that it is difficult, unless it could only fat or benign. Also is true in general, and survived the time that the doctor gave you. In reality, it is sometimes more energy than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment